The U6 program is for players in PreK & Kindergarten who turn 5 prior to December 31st.
During the season, players play on Co-Ed teams on Saturday mornings from 9am-10am. This hour consists of 30 minutes of skill building followed by a 30 minute scrimmage.
Each week each player will need to bring a water bottle and a size 3 ball. If you already have a size 4 at home, that will work too! CYS will provide game jerseys.
Here are a few rules we ask you to review;
- All players must wear shin guards with socks over them.
- Please wear either sneakers or soccer cleats.
- NO JEWELRY of any kind. Please do not wear earrings/necklaces/bracelets, etc.
- All spectators need to sit across from the team. Only those with credentials are allowed to be with the team. We do understand that there will be circumstances (a hurt player) where the parent/guardian will need to be on the same side as the team.
- It is a Clinton school policy that no dogs are allowed on the field.
- Sportsmanship – please cheer on all on the field.