The U8 program is for players in 1st and 2nd Grade.
During the season, players play on Co-Ed teams on Saturday mornings from either 10:30-11:15 or 11:30-12:15. These teams also hold a 1 hour practice during the week.
Players will build on the skills that were learned during the U6 division. They will also start to learn the rules & fundamentals. These games will have an officiant.
Each week each player will need to bring a water bottle and a size 4 ball. CYS will provide game jerseys.
Here are a few rules we ask you to review;
- All players must wear shin guards with socks over them.
- Please wear either sneakers or soccer cleats.
- NO JEWELRY of any kind. Please do not wear earrings/necklaces/bracelets, etc.
- All spectators need to sit across from the team. Only those with credentials are allowed to be with the team. We do understand that there will be circumstances (a hurt player) where the parent/guardian will need to be on the same side as the team.
- It is a Clinton school policy that no dogs are allowed on the field.
- Sportsmanship – please cheer on all on the field.